Nutty Pumpkin Waffles Wax Melt
Nutty Pumpkin Waffles Wax Melt, A rich, warm, buttery waffle topped with pumpkin maple syrup and fresh pecans sits in the middle of the farm table. Pumpkin Pecan Waffle Type scent. Pecan, Butter, Pumpkin, Maple
Using wax melts or tarts is a great flameless way to test scents. Wax melters or tart warmers come in a variety of shapes, styles, and designs. Make sure to use a warmer or burner specifically designed for wax melts. We offer farmhouse styled warmers in our accessories category. Simply break off 1-2 squares of wax and place in your warmer. Scent will vary due to room size and warmer specifications.
CANDLE CARE AND SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
- When lighting a soy candle for the first time, trim your wick to 1/4” in length, light the wick and allow the wax to melt all the way to the sides of the container. Depending on the container size, this could take approximately 3-4 hours. Failure to do this can limit the life of your new soy candle and limit performance.
- Remember to trim your wick to 1/4” every time you light your candle and again at 3 hour intervals. This will ensure a long lasting candle, maximize scent release, minimize sooting and remove any mushrooming on the end of the wick.
- Extinguish your candle by dipping the wick into the melted wax and straighten. This will help keep the wick from smoking and help when re-lighting.
- Never leave your candle burning unattended or near combustible materials. Keep away from children and pets.
- Burn at no longer than 4 hour intervals. Discard the candle when there is 1/4” of wax left in the bottom of the container. The jar may be reused by removing excess wax.
- Soy is all natural and will have a lighter scent throw than a manufactured paraffin candle.