Farmhouse Wax Warmer in Weathered Zinc
The Farmhouse Wax Melter is accented with a unique decorative handle that gives it a classic farmhouse touch. Features a removable lid so wax can be easily changed.
Weathered Rustic Zinc finish. Wired with one E12/Candelabra socket, 40 watt max. Bulb included. Has a 7-foot cord and line switch. Metal construction. Imported.
Measures 11.5-Inches high and 6.25-Inches wide 5.5-Inches deep
- Weathered Zinc Finish ...
CANDLE CARE AND SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
- When lighting a soy candle for the first time, trim your wick to 1/4” in length, light the wick and allow the wax to melt all the way to the sides of the container. Depending on the container size, this could take approximately 3-4 hours. Failure to do this can limit the life of your new soy candle and limit performance.
- Remember to trim your wick to 1/4” every time you light your candle and again at 3 hour intervals. This will ensure a long lasting candle, maximize scent release, minimize sooting and remove any mushrooming on the end of the wick.
- Extinguish your candle by dipping the wick into the melted wax and straighten. This will help keep the wick from smoking and help when re-lighting.
- Never leave your candle burning unattended or near combustible materials. Keep away from children and pets.
- Burn at no longer than 4 hour intervals. Discard the candle when there is 1/4” of wax left in the bottom of the container. The jar may be reused by removing excess wax.
- Soy is all natural and will have a lighter scent throw than a manufactured paraffin candle.