Farmhouse Room & Linen Spray
Farmhouse Room & Linen Spray, A great blend of aromatic cinnamon, nutmeg, clove and other spices with a hint of freshly poured tea
Our sprays are an easy way to freshen up any space, be it at home, in the car, or traveling on the road. Just a fews sprays and your space will be smelling of your favorite scent. Available in most of our scents. Long lasting, non-Toxic, safe for linens, towels, and bedding. Always test an inconspicuous area before use.
CANDLE CARE AND SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
- When lighting a soy candle for the first time, trim your wick to 1/4” in length, light the wick and allow the wax to melt all the way to the sides of the container. Depending on the container size, this could take approximately 3-4 hours. Failure to do this can limit the life of your new soy candle and limit performance.
- Remember to trim your wick to 1/4” every time you light your candle and again at 3 hour intervals. This will ensure a long lasting candle, maximize scent release, minimize sooting and remove any mushrooming on the end of the wick.
- Extinguish your candle by dipping the wick into the melted wax and straighten. This will help keep the wick from smoking and help when re-lighting.
- Never leave your candle burning unattended or near combustible materials. Keep away from children and pets.
- Burn at no longer than 4 hour intervals. Discard the candle when there is 1/4” of wax left in the bottom of the container. The jar may be reused by removing excess wax.
- Soy is all natural and will have a lighter scent throw than a manufactured paraffin candle.