Meredith Bay Candle Co
Cinnamon Apple Wax Melt
CANDLE CARE AND SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
- When lighting a soy candle for the first time, trim your wick to 1/4” in length, light the wick and allow the wax to melt all the way to the sides of the container. Depending on the container size, this could take approximately 3-4 hours. Failure to do this can limit the life of your new soy candle and limit performance.
- Remember to trim your wick to 1/4” every time you light your candle and again at 3 hour intervals. This will ensure a long lasting candle, maximize scent release, minimize sooting and remove any mushrooming on the end of the wick.
- Extinguish your candle by dipping the wick into the melted wax and straighten. This will help keep the wick from smoking and help when re-lighting.
- Never leave your candle burning unattended or near combustible materials. Keep away from children and pets.
- Burn at no longer than 4 hour intervals. Discard the candle when there is 1/4” of wax left in the bottom of the container. The jar may be reused by removing excess wax.
- Soy is all natural and will have a lighter scent throw than a manufactured paraffin candle.
I am enjoying the wax melts as I type this.
I so apologize for such a delay in my review . I just loved the cinnamon Apple wax melts I love spicey smells and Meredith bay made a really great cinnamon apple scent! Try it you will like and I’m also using there tart burner it is just beautiful when it’s on and the smell 👍🏻Thank you !!!!!!mrs.norma fike!!!!!
I am very happy I’ve switched to your candles. The scents I’ve used so far have a nice strong, lasting smell. I feel like they’re so much cleaner burning than other name brand candles. I’m also happy to purchase local.