Meredith Bay Candle Co
Lush Lilac Soy Candle
CANDLE CARE AND SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
- When lighting a soy candle for the first time, trim your wick to 1/4” in length, light the wick and allow the wax to melt all the way to the sides of the container. Depending on the container size, this could take approximately 3-4 hours. Failure to do this can limit the life of your new soy candle and limit performance.
- Remember to trim your wick to 1/4” every time you light your candle and again at 3 hour intervals. This will ensure a long lasting candle, maximize scent release, minimize sooting and remove any mushrooming on the end of the wick.
- Extinguish your candle by dipping the wick into the melted wax and straighten. This will help keep the wick from smoking and help when re-lighting.
- Never leave your candle burning unattended or near combustible materials. Keep away from children and pets.
- Burn at no longer than 4 hour intervals. Discard the candle when there is 1/4” of wax left in the bottom of the container. The jar may be reused by removing excess wax.
- Soy is all natural and will have a lighter scent throw than a manufactured paraffin candle.
I was hesitant to purchase lilac scent because often the smell is overwhelming and not realistic. Your lush lilac candle actually smells like having a fresh bouquet in your living room. Thank you
I have yet to burn this candle. But just taking the lid off fills the room with the room with the beautiful scent of lilacs. I can only imagine how it will be when I start to burn it.
Where I live there is a park filled with lilacs of all different colors, it's called Highland Park. This candle reminds me so much of this park! Thank you!
It was my first time ordering from this company! I was very impressed on how it was packaged so nicely to prevent breakage. They were on the pricey side but the fragrances are excellent & I will definitely be ordering from them again.